enjoy some music while you read...
listen to Joane Goulding speak...
click here to view larger video...
The 10 worst things to say to your children:(from Antonia Van Der Meer)
SleepTalk™ for Children is a Self-Esteem Program for Children
Approved parenting program by Joane Goulding of the Goulding Institute
We're delighted you've chosen to visit us on line. Welcome!
The Goulding SleepTalk™ process is the two minute gift you give your children that lasts a lifetime. The Goulding SleepTalk™ process is easy to learn, takes parents only a few minutes daily at bedtime, and it can’t be “done wrong”. It’s absolutely safe, ethical and positive. SleepTalk™ is for people who are looking for a simple, non-intrusive self-esteem and behaviour change process for children that can help parents achieve what they want most - happy children and happy families.
The process is about developing a child's emotional resilience, the mind's firewall, which protects against negative suggestions; much like a firewall on a computer protects it from outside interference and damage.
"Speak well to yourself because your
deep mind is always listening."
A lot of parents and healthcare professionals say the Goulding SleepTalk™ children’s self-esteem process is magic. It’s not magic. It’s a powerful self-help program developed by educator, speaker and hypnotherapy professional Joane Goulding which parents and childcare professionals have been using for more than 30 years, because it WORKS.
Joane has written an engaging book: The Goulding Process – Foundation of SleepTalk™ (replacing her previous book called, SleepTalk). This book explains, step by step, how to apply the Goulding SleepTalk™ process. The book also contains heart-warming real life stories, letters from parents and opinions from professionals who use the process – plus details for those interested in training as Goulding SleepTalk™ Consultants or Trainers.
“SleepTalk™ is an invaluable aid for families and therapists in improving
family attitudes and intimacy. The program is easily and unobtrusively
implemented and can be readily adapted to suit all children and family contexts."
Professor Ian Brighthope
Fellow of Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
Your next steps
Joane Goulding would be delighted to share the Goulding SleepTalk™ process with you.
We invite you to click below to move quickly around this site, if:
- you'd like your own copy of Joane's book, The Goulding Process: The Foundation of SleepTalk™, or copies of Joane's Self Hypnosis and Relaxation CDs
- you're a parent and you'd like to contact a SleepTalk™ Consultant
- you're a children's healthcare professional and you'd like a valuable additional technique to benefit your patients by becoming a SleepTalk™ Consultant
- you'd like to start your own SleepTalk™ Consultant Training Business
- you'd like to make a SleepTalk™ personal appointment
- you'd like to book Joane Goulding to speak at your special event or conference anywhere in the world
- you're interested in reading some case histories.
- you would like to sign up now for the professional training and receive the 20% 'Early Bird' discount
- you would like to contact Joane personally.
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
- Oprah Winfrey
E-book Level 1 Workbooks:
The Foundation of SleepTalk™
is now available in English, Spanish,
Italian, French, German & Mandarin.
Greek and Arabic coming soon. ORDER NOW
Joane Goulding has been providing pro bono workshops in SleepTalk™, for families affected by the Victorian bushfires.
Yarra Valley Practitioners Project
"Thoughts become things so choose the good ones"