Sleeptalk®: Become a Trainer
SleepTalk® Trainer: a valuable business opportunity
After completing the SleepTalk® Consultants’ course, an opportunity to apply to become an Accredited Goulding SleepTalk® Trainer is available.
To apply to become an Accredited SleepTalk® Trainer, please contact Joane Goulding.
This advanced level of training in The Goulding SleepTalk® process provides participants with a valuable and extremely satisfying business opportunity. Becoming a Goulding SleepTalk® process Consultant Trainer provides professionals with the opportunity to:
- Increase personal and professional effectiveness
- Increase client participation
- Add modalities to your existing practice
- Build a career as an Accredited Goulding SleepTalk® Consultant Trainer
- Enhance your communication skills
Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) will only be considered on provision of documentary evidence of your training history.
Pre-requisites for acceptance into the Goulding SleepTalk® Consultant Trainers course include:
- Certification as a Goulding SleepTalk® Consultant with a minimum of two year’s experience
- An accredited Certificate IV Assessment and Workplace Training or equivalent
- Professional training in counselling, psychology, teaching, psychotherapy etc.
- Proven business and/or marketing skills
- A current police report or equivalent.
This training uses a variety of communication options including group training which is supported via email, video linking, Skype and phone contact. The training program includes:
- A set of training DVDs
- Case Histories presented on DVD
- Extensive portfolio containing all documentation and resources required for training Goulding SleepTalk® Consultants
- Example of a Power Point lecture model
- Registration and link to the home Goulding SleepTalk® website
- Referral website link & registration
- Sponsored entry on the international register
- Throughout training and beyond, Joane Goulding will offer continued individual support and ongoing professional development via email or phone.
Training is delivered by Joane Goulding